My writing friend Janet has posted an interview with me on her blog. There's an excerpt from my first book, When One Night Isn't Enough... if you'd like to take a look. Here's the link:
So, after reading the interview, I realize I need to take more time to make myself seem interesting and funny. (And limit my use of the word while.) I'm a work in progress.
My muse has seen the error of her ways and has returned to me. I am busy writing and am once again hopeful I will be able to meet my March 1st deadline for book 2.
Happy Healthy Holidays to you all. During this busy time of year, don't lose sight of what's important. Love. Family. Friends. Happiness. And taking the time to enjoy them.
- It is said that good things come to those who wait. I believe that good things come to those who work. - Wilt Chamberlain
- A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit. - Richard Bach
- You don't find time to write. You make time. It's my job. - Nora Roberts
- Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. - Buddha
- Luck is when an opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it. - Denzel Washington
- I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. - Michael Jordan