I'm happy to report my post, How Realistic is Too Realistic, on the Medical Authors Group Blog on 1/6/2011 is presently ranked the most discussed blog post on the eharlequin.com blog homepage! Thanks to everyone who stopped by to check it out.
I got a sneak peak of the 2in1 cover I'll be sharing with Janice Lynn come June 2011. It's fun and flirty and everyone I've shown it to loves it. Unfortunately it's not in a format I can post to this blog. My editor is on the lookout though. As soon as I can I'll upload the cover for you all to see.
I am back to writing daily and am currently immersed in chapter 5 of book 2. I feel a sex scene coming on. Must get back to work.
So what are you up to? Sticking to your New Years resolutions? What have you accomplished so far?
- It is said that good things come to those who wait. I believe that good things come to those who work. - Wilt Chamberlain
- A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit. - Richard Bach
- You don't find time to write. You make time. It's my job. - Nora Roberts
- Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. - Buddha
- Luck is when an opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it. - Denzel Washington
- I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. - Michael Jordan